Enric Soler ‘Impro-Visació’ Penedès D.O

35.00

Impro-Visació takes its name from Enric’s love of jazz music and is all about pushing the boundaries of the nuances that the Xarel.lo grape variety can express. This is Enric’s experimental cuvée, but is flawless – I loved it. 3 plots, 1.3 ha, 40-65 year old bush and trellised vines, organically and biodynamically farmed, calcareous soils, very dry, rainfall is less than 300mls per year. Very low yields. Natural yeast fermentations. 80% of the juice was fermented and aged for 8 months in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year French oak barrels of 300L (although for the 2016 vintage, he has changed to larger Austrian Stockinger barrels). The remaining 20% was fermented in concrete eggs. No battonage. Bottled with minimal SO2. 3360 bottles produced.

Out of stock

Categories: , , Tags: , , Product ID: 11236
Green Man Wines
3, Terenure Road North, Dublin 6
Phone : +353 (1) 5594234
Email : info@greenmanwines.ie

Privacy Policy | Shipping Info | T&Cs

Opening Hours

SHOP OPENING HOURS WEDNESDAY-SATURDAY 10.30 am - 2.30 pm FOR COLLECTION AT DOOR OF PREPAID ORDERS ORDER ONLINE FOR FREE LOCAL DELIVERY SERVICE FOR ORDERS OF OVER €80. ORDERS UNDER THIS AMOUNT €7.50. WE REGRET THAT WE CAN NOT FACILITATE ORDERS FOR DELIVERY OUTSIDE OF DUBLIN AS WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE OUR USUAL HIGH QUALITY OF SERVICE AT THIS TIME. NATIONWIDE DELIVERY

Wine Bar

WINE BAR & RESTAURANT SERVICE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OUR CUSTOMERS WHEN IT IS SAFE TO RE-OPEN. IN THE MEANTIME, TAKE CARE AND MIND YOURSELVES.